Contact US

Those who want to Contact US they can easily do so with the help of our Gmail Email Id “mbaisoya2010@gmail.com”. Suggestion and Feedback of Our viewer’s are Welcome. You can also share your views with the help of Comment.

If there anything on our Blog which is bothering you, plz tell us we will take necessary action against it.

Expect Reply on your Email Id in 3-4 Business Day.

46 thoughts on “Contact US

1. Mahaveer Singh

Dear Shine Job.Com,

Before four days i am receiving a call regarding job TATA LTD. company, i got a mail from TATA company, but problem is that they are demanding money from me, Day before yesterday I got a call a lady was another side she was telling me that, Mr. I am calling from TATA Company, telling me you know today your interview schedule at 4.30pm i told he yes madam she said ok, and asked me you have submitted you 3500/- amount to your consultant i replied no, she told me before interview you submit your amount to your consultant, when again i saw her number, i shocked she was calling with a mobile number i doubt on her and think that TATA company is a biggest organisation in India why HR department calling me direct mobile number i tress the number & found fraud.
    So, Dear Sir Please check it i am sending them no.8447951107 , 8447872963
    please complaint and arrest them.

Regards,
    Mahaveer Singh
    9990607800

2. Venkatesh Murthy.B

Dear Sir,
    I had bought Redmi 4i , it was good till 8 months suddenly there was some software issue & i gave the handset to Redmi service center ( Pramanik Mobile Service Zone ) Bangalore, they updated the software after that the handset got switched off, they told me that it will take 15 days to get it repaired, now its almost 35days & there is no reply from the service center, if this type of service is given, i suggest please don’t buy Redmi mobiles ( Xiaomi Mobiles ) , Customer care & service is very very poor. i have lost my 45 days warranty.

Regards
    Venkatesh Murthy.B

3. sarad jha

i have rs 474 in my vallet paytm but still there is low balance flashing in my cell when i am trying to book . the fare would be approx 150 of my present travel. what is the minimum balance to be kept

1. Saroj Arora

domestic electricity break down from time to time and again. Necessary complained not registered by the official staff on duty at that time. Updation status is not been inform. Word used every time (break down) is common to make fool to the complainant. All of us have to be face very difficulty due to cut break electricity time and again in my floor (Surrounding area) difficulty of water, disturbance in children study irritating of old family members interrupting lift running service etc. You should see it very seriously in the public interest otherwise you are fail. Sorry to say it further I hope you will take best efforts to provide best electricity facility to the public in near future.

4. Nilesh

I have complained about my car tyre vide Recpt no 0586710935
    There is sown air bubble visually on the tyre and
    your reply is as below
    Your tyre received vide Recpt no 0586710935 has been examined & has no manufacturing defect. Thank You!

I can see visually air bubble on the tyre and how you can say there is no manufacturing different.
    I know Appolo is made this class tyre because before few month I have also complain for same problem in my other tyre.
    Please do needful.
    Nilesh

5. Jayasen pradhan

Airtel money recharge is not Woking when i dial the *400# then opsions coming but after that i dial 2 for recharge nothing opsions coming so please help me

6. mahesh

Dear sir ,

I am interested in C&F or super stockiest for north Karnataka .

Details about me :

I am from a business family , our family is in business from last 25+ years . Investment will not be a problem . we have our own land in Hubli , Dharwad , Chitrdurga, Tumkur .
    For any clarification pls mail me on the below mail id

My mail Id is :- mahesh@belladlimited.com

Please look into

Mahesh

7. reshma

Dear sir I have returned my order no 103385131 by online there was 2 option for return i had to select reverse pick return but by mistake it was selected self ship return.I will not be able to self ship for returned my order so please help me in returning my order and refund the amount.

8. anand

netgear could not worked praperly in chennai ashok nager so i kindly asked you please redfited thi problem

9. Harikrishnan K

sir/mam my gmail account Harik8176gmail.com has been disabled. please help me details of my various forms are on that. please help me

10. moh nadin

Do not stop making people crazy so it will stop snapdeal
    Query received successfully.
    Reference number : 26426305
    A summary of your query has been sent to mohammadnadim13102@gmail.com. We will soon begin working on your query and will reply within 24 hours.
    Issue:
    Refund/Replacement Follow Up
    Order :
    John Players Yellow Slim Fit Shirt
    Delivered
    Comment: (Ticket Id: 26019298) (Ticket Id: 26019337) (Ticket Id: 26019549) (Ticket Id: 26019560) (Ticket Id: 26019575) (Ticket Id: 26064473) (Ticket Id: 26064573) (Ticket Id: 26065280) (Ticket Id: 26065334) (Ticket Id: 26065373) (Ticket Id: 26064625) (Ticket Id: 26318382) (Ticket Id: 26317757) (Ticket Id: 26318528) (Ticket Id: 26317890) (Ticket Id: 26317397) (Ticket Id: 26315640) (Ticket Id: 26317237) (Ticket Id: 26316924) (Ticket Id: 26316516) Please Lift Me Some False Step Before The Pickup-Risiv THENKS I Have Been Very Upset I Have More Than 10 Days After Being Upset Can Not Resolve Any Issues You Guys. Please Do Not Force Me To Take The Wrong Step.Those Who Arrange A Pick-Up Pick-Up All My Id It.

11. Aryan kulshreshtha

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I purchased INFOCUS M-370i on 13 March’16 from SNAPDEAL. It works really good but soon camera stops working. I had sent it to its respective service centre 3 months before in AJMER, RAJASTHAN (INDIA). But the centre is unable to patch up it.
    I am very disappointed with the services…..
    I hope you get my point.

12. neha kumari

i want to return this cheap lehnga as early as possible .it is not that which i had order and saw in the add.plz send your employer and take it away and the most important return my cash back.my order no is 103016205.

13. neha kumari

i had tried allot to contact u but i hadn’t get positive reaction .its totally disappoint and i’ll never inform anyone to do shopping with this ‘if my order will not return early.

14. RAMDAS GHARMODE

sir, i am ramdas gharmode mob. no. 9890561021. sir at a 5:53 date 26/8/16 i want to transfer the amount to account no.916010027324623 but my mistek balance goes to account no. 91601002732464623 sir the amount is RS.2000 sir please send the balnce to right account number ………

15. md shahab uddin

Sir, Your Service is very good I appreciate your service and i m very happy about U but the Actual Problem is that who bring Cylinder to our House he is taking 20 rupees extra charges for everyone ,,, I kindly apologies to take action on those persons please consider our request ….. Thanks

my cust no : CX2156009

16. md shahab uddin

Sir, Your Service is very good I appreciate your service and i m very happy about U but the Actual Problem is that who bring Cylinder to our House he is taking 20 rupees extra charges for everyone I kindly apologies to take action on those persons please consider our request ….. Thanks

my cust no : CX2156009

17. satya

hello, uncle mai satya vajpai allahabad ki rhne wali hu, mere pita ji former h, mai pdhai krti hu aur private job b lekin meri salary sufficient nai h, ghr se mujhe koi economical support nai mil pata, but also mujhe hi unhe support krna pdta h, so mujhe bahut problem aa rhi h maine apni pdhai k lie kuch logo se sahyog b lie ki mai baad me de dugi, bt ho nai pa rha h please uncle meri help kijie mujhe bs 60000 Rs. tk ki help kr dijie jisse mai krj se mukt ho kr apni pdhai kr sku aur ghr ko b suport kr sku, , uncle mai krj ki vjh se bahut tnsn me rhti hu, so kbi kbi bahut presan ho jati hu to meri tbiyt b kharab ho jati h, mn me bahut di faltu bate aa aya krti h,mujhe aapse bahut Ummeed, mujhe viswas h ki aap meri help jarur krege.plz meri help kijie.

18. Hari

i bought lenovo tab 2 last week but the back side camera is not working i have sent a mail also regarding this but there is no response from the other end pls do the need full